CAUTION: STAY AWAY FROM DOWNED POWER LINES!
If your power is out, check the map below to see if a power outage has already been reported in your area.
- If an outage is shown in your area, no need to call us – we’re aware of the outage. Restoration planning and dispatch of crews is underway.
- If an outage is NOT shown in your area on the map, please check to see if your neighbors have power. If your neighbors have power:
- Check and reset your fuses and circuit breakers.
- If that doesn’t work and you live in an apartment or rental property, call your landlord first. For any other residence, please call us at 563-263-2631, and press “0” or use the Report An Outage link below.
- If you see a downed line or pole, sparking lines, or fire on a pole, STAY CLEAR – DON’T GO NEAR, and safely report it to us at 263-2631. These reports help us prioritize restoration work and respond to public safety events quicker.
If this is an emergency, please call 263-2631 and press “0”.
Electric Outage Map View on mobile
Current reported electric outages are shown in the map below.