My Power Is Out
CAUTION: STAY AWAY FROM DOWNED POWER LINES!
If your power is out, check the map below to see if a power outage has already been reported in your area.
- If an outage is shown in your area, no need to call us – we’re aware of the outage. Restoration planning and dispatch of crews is underway.
- If an outage is NOT shown in your area on the map, please check to see if your neighbors have power. If your neighbors have power:
- Check and reset your fuses and circuit breakers.
- If that doesn’t work and you live in an apartment or rental property, call your landlord first. For any other residence, please call us at 563-263-2631, and press “0” or use the Report An Outage link below.
- If you see a downed line or pole, sparking lines, or fire on a pole, STAY CLEAR – DON’T GO NEAR, and safely report it to us at 263-2631. These reports help us prioritize restoration work and respond to public safety events quicker.
If this is an emergency, please call 263-2631 and press “0”.
Electric and Communications Outage Map View on mobile
Current reported electric and communications (Internet/TV/Phone) outages are shown in the map below.
- Desktop Instructions: Enter your address in the field beside the map to see if an outage has been reported in your area. Zoom in or out on the map for full outage coverage details.